Embroidery Machine Knots On Bottom Of Work
If you are in the embroidery business, this can be a tough decision. Embroidery Machine Knots On Bottom Of Work Do you outsource your work for hand embroidery or do you hire a machine embroidery company to do the job?
Let us just look at the pros and cons of both options.
Pros of Hand Embroidery Embroidery Machine Knots On Bottom Of Work
1) Hand embroidery can create a unique look and beautiful pieces that are truly individual.
2) Each individual adds his/her personal touches to the piece, creating a signature piece.
Cons of Hand Embroidery
1) Hand embroidery takes time and money. On an average, its takes more than two hours to create a two-inch square piece of embroidery. The more intricate the piece, the most time it will take. As time is money, increase in processing time pushes up the costs both tangibly and intangibly for your business.
2) Personal error and contamination is also possible in hand embroidery. For example, an embroidery technician may fail to follow the set pattern and create mistakes in the end piece. As the person is embroidering, the piece may also become dirty and this will delay delivery and raise the cost of the piece.
Pros of Machine Embroidery Embroidery Machine Knots On Bottom Of Work
1) Machine embroidery is possible through a programmable embroidery digitizer. All you have to do is give your design to a digitizing company. They will upload the pattern in a format that can be read by an embroidery machine. The company also ensures that every design is true to the original.
2) Machine embroidery is quick and efficient. Most embroidery companies already have stock pieces like T-shirts, caps, socks, etc. ready for embroidery. All you have to do is purchase the right amount of stock material and the company will create the required merchandise for you in a cost effective and timely manner.
3) Turn around time is faster. As embroidery digitizing is done through a computer, the process takes less than ten minutes to complete. As a customer, you have to approve the design and the embroidery process can start immediately.
4) Human errors like design mistakes, ripped materials, dirt, etc. are all minimized or completely absent.
5) As machine embroidery is fast, the merchandise is ready in less than two days depending on the embroidery pattern selected.
Cons of Machine Embroidery Embroidery Machine Knots On Bottom Of Work
As such, there are no cons for machine embroidery. Most digital embroidery companies have staff and back-up machines that will deal with any kind of emergency or rush order.
As you can see, machine embroidery is an affordable and practical option to get quick results, while retaining high quality of the designs. For large orders, it just makes sense to get in touch with an embroidery digitization company like expressdigitising.com. With our team of highly skilled digitizers, we guarantee the highest quality end results for all your projects. We offer the most competitive flat rate pricing, and 5-24 hour turn around times. Get in touch with us for your embroidery requirement Embroidery Machine Knots On Bottom Of Work
Do you need to buy an embroidery machine? If so, Sewing Machine Plus is the best website to do it.